What's new

Stylus Calibration Issues

sigloiv

I love the work that has gone into iDeaS, and I am in no way whining about games not being playable--I just want to see if anyone is having the same problem I am.

Basically, anything that will fire up...the touchscreen is way off. For example, on the Mr. Driller game, when you're supposed to input a name: I can click in one place and it will give me something that's on the other side of the screen. I can't even figure out if there's a pattern to the randomness. Is anyone else having these issues?

I know this post was horribly written, but it's just a little hard to expain. Also, please don't take me as one of those "Is it playable" people. I know I only have one post, but I have been sort of a spectator here at Emutalk for awhile.

spotanjo3

Read iDeaS's readme about that. touchscreen will be add but not of the right now so it is better off for you to go and play real DS portable for now. :)

OP
S

sigloiv

Ah, yes. The "hacked to half-working" clause. I was just making sure my results were normal. :)

spotanjo3

Yeah...so nothing is wrong with yours. :) We have to be patient and give Lino and the team more time. It is better to leave them alone, ok ? ;)