What's new

Stupid Display Question?

bluedragon

The Vagrant Dragoon
Seeing as how 1964 netplay doesn't work, my workaround was to hook an extra keyboard to my computer, set up non-overlapping controls, and play some perfect dark and smash bros. To make it even better, considering I'm on a laptop, I hooked an extra monitor to the computer so each player could have his own keyboard AND screen.
Here is my stupid question: How do I get it to output the same image to both screens? Right now it's showing the game on the primary screen and my desktop background on the other... Please help, I know it's probably a trivial thing but I can't figure this one out...
(I'm using windows xp and jabo's d3d6, if that makes a difference)

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
Most laptops, especially Dell's have a "FN" key on the keyoard (usually the same key as CNTRL or all it's on).

This key in conjunction with the Int/Ext Video key (usually F8 or on of those keys has a little monitor picture on it, under it, or somehwhere near it).

When used together you should get 3 video choices, laptop main, external, or both. Again though my experience with this is on Dell and Toshiba laptops only.