What's new

Street Fighter III: Third Strike Issues (Searched)

Adam.

Okay, so it would appear as though I have everything working however, when I load the Street Fighter III: Third Strike (Pal Fixed).cdi, chankast shows me that it's a music CD. I search back through the last couple of pages and read some of the other threads, but didn't find any issues like I am having.

Using:
Chankast .25
Radeon x800
Daemon TOols 4.02
Standard ATA dual channel drivers
ASPI v. 4.7 then 4.6

Thanks!

SirFatOfJake

I just figured this very problem out for myself...

What I did:
1. Converted my CDI image to NRG (with a FAQ i found at DCHelp - What Do I Do With CDI/NRG Files? - it describes everything except that the copy I made with Nero was also read as a music cd - when you finish the CDI to NRG FAQ, come back to my step 4).
2. Theres a program called SelfBoot Introducer that includes a little exe called CDI2NRG that you use,
3. You then burn the image to cd with Nero
4. Then make an Image (media descriptor file or .mdf is what I used for the image's format) of the burned CD with Alcohol120%.
5. Finally, mount the image on a virtual drive using alcohol120%.
6. Just to be safe, use Chankast with the ChankastEX wrapper...

Imagine my astonishment when all this farting around worked.

BE WARNED!!! I was using the very image you speak of...When I finally got this game to work, everything was in japanese...so don't fart around...:batman:

OP
A

Adam.

I finally figured out what the problem was.

Daemon Tools v. 3.29 is what you need. :)

Edit: It seems as if the game is running very slowly, I have the capcom hack as well as the two video options checked.

The computer is a 1.8Ghz Pentium 4, 512MB Ram w/ an ATI x800 Pro 256MB.

Last edited: