What's new

still crashes after the patch

Qubeley

I have tried both 0.8.3 and 0.8.3a patched exe....

Super Robot Taisen 64 and Super Smash Bro still crashes (freezes) halfway through gameplay. So far I am unable to finish stage one of Super Robot Taisen 64 and pass stage 5 of Super Smash Bro. Everything seems fine until it crashes. I have to reboot to get out of the emulator. These are not bad dump either as I have checked them already. BTW, I am using Jabo's latest plugin in for both games.

Castlevania LOD and Star Fox seems to run fine though.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

OP
Q

Qubeley

I have never install this emulator on my system before, hence no need to uninstall anything. Unless you meant uninstalling the 0.8.3 version before using the 0.8.3a version. Nevertheless I doubt this is the problem as Castlevania LOD and Star Fox works fine.

{cYanide}

blah

crash crash etc etc :( nothing works anymore and i try going back to 7.3 and now that dont work ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg

flow``

flow``
please refer to my thread on how to re/uninstall 1964

although 1964 doesn't actually "install" - it uses the windows registry to save settings.

OP
Q

Qubeley

Relax, {cYanide}. It seems that I am getting the same problem as you do.

Everything just freezes. You have to play the games a while (15 to 30 minutes) to notice that. I am not sure whether it is random or not. I hope someone will have a solution to this problem.