What's new

Star Wars Episode 1 Racer

Fire

What is the meaning of "Branch in branch delay slot PC ..." and "Exception happens during boot". Always when I load Star Wars Episode 1 Racer this message blocks the emulation. I have done all the things I have seen in the compatibility list, but I can`t play it.

Please help me!

Duncan

N64 Addict
Branch in branch delay slot PC: 4kb Links off

Exception happens during boot: TLB in Segments off

Last edited:
OP
Fire

Fire

Thank you.
But now I have a black screen. Is it the grafik plugin?

OP
Fire

Fire

I use Jabo`s Direct3D. And the Rom is good. The screen is black and I have no sound.

Duncan

N64 Addict
Id like to put this game compatability to rest for the Ini, so if anyone has gotten Star Wars Ep 1 Racer (not battle for naboo) to run at all in 1964 (even if its with Glide64 or another plugin) then i need to know how you did so, as ive heard a few of you have done so, im using a different build and would hate to mark it as +Not Playable+ when it can be.

Glurak

my ini says I have to use RCP's D3D dll (ucode 5) and for me it works with that (the screen is odly stretched and I think the bottom is cut plus it runs slooooow) but it works and is somewhat playable (well you can play it but you can't really play it I think) ... for some reason I had to disable raw data in nrage's plugindunno what's the prob there...

Duncan

N64 Addict
Thats the old way, and doesnt currently work on the latest beta, but i can tell you thanks to Rice and Schibo for adding a few certain features, that in the next release its playable with nice speed/frame rate and better sound :)

Duncan

N64 Addict
crhylove, ive been trying to get the main play screen gfx cleaned up but its a problem with Jabos Gfx Plugins, not a core prob. Ive tried a few other plugins but so far nothing to really support it yet, but is allways a WIP :)

OP
Fire

Fire

I think it doesn`t work on any emu. But, I think the new Nemu and the new 1964 versions can emulate it.

Rice

Emulator Developer
In fact, emulator cores can emulate it, but no graphics plugin can support it. This game is using some ucodes that we have totally no idea and no information. This is one of the few games (totally probably less than 10 ) that graphics plugins can not support.