What's new

ssbm not running...

windZ

i need some help again... i tried to load a ssbm rom and it worked pretty good and everything seemed good and all... until i tried to enter any type of match/melee/quest anything... i went to check on the compability thread and someone there says that it worked perfect for him except for music so my question is is my rom bad? or was he wrong or lying? my pc's os i about the same as his so i don't see a reason for it to not work... thx in advance if anyone knows the answer for this

Pky

windZ said:
i need some help again... i tried to load a ssbm rom and it worked pretty good and everything seemed good and all... until i tried to enter any type of match/melee/quest anything... i went to check on the compability thread and someone there says that it worked perfect for him except for music so my question is is my rom bad? or was he wrong or lying? my pc's os i about the same as his so i don't see a reason for it to not work... thx in advance if anyone knows the answer for this

First, it's not rom, it's iso. Second, you can type better the post, hardly someone can understand... and .... third... you should search better, or search, because i think you didn't even looked for the reply

PD: Oh, I forgot, don't complain about the speed then plz

OP
W

windZ

first sorry my bad...
second yeah i know... but i don't bother sorry if it's hard to read but i have some other stuff to do in the same time so i can't be bothered for that i'm only doing this for my brother...
third you know how many times this have been mentioned?... also the search function doesn't work for me for some reason(yes i do know how to search...)

ps:i wasn't... sorry 'bout i meant to say it froze....

Pky

There's no problem, only that i tought you would be like another ones... *looks the banned people*

GCFreak

u can change it to any other language if u prefer english just change to another language then english again and there u go u got ingame :p

OP
W

windZ

thx guys it works perfect! well not perfect but that's the emu lol...

edit: damn now it stucks after i finish a round...

Last edited:

GCFreak

yea thats because after one round u need to change language again but u cant change language ingame....so thats problem....