What's new

Sound in SF Rush 2049?

straight

I haven't been able to get any sound in SF Rush 2049. Is there a way to do it? I've tried:

RSP on, Azimer's .4 beta2 = doesn't run at all
RSP off, Azimer's .4 beta2 = doesn't run at all
RSP on, Azimer's .3 (old driver) = runs with no sound
RSP off, Azimer's .3 (old driver) = runs with no sound
RSP on, RSP doing sound, Basic Audio 2.0 = runs w/no sound

I'm using 1964 0.8.5, Glide64 0.3, and NRage DI8 V2 1.81a

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
straight said:
I haven't been able to get any sound in SF Rush 2049. Is there a way to do it? I've tried:

RSP on, Azimer's .4 beta2 = doesn't run at all
RSP off, Azimer's .4 beta2 = doesn't run at all
RSP on, Azimer's .3 (old driver) = runs with no sound
RSP off, Azimer's .3 (old driver) = runs with no sound
RSP on, RSP doing sound, Basic Audio 2.0 = runs w/no sound

I'm using 1964 0.8.5, Glide64 0.3, and NRage DI8 V2 1.81a

It uses a system called MusyX, I have only got it to work in one plugin but only if you set the buffer on low, Dont send audio lists to plugin (In the RSP) and disable Audio Fix, that is in Azimers 0.30 (Od Driver)

OP
straight

straight

Re: Re: Sound in SF Rush 2049?

CpU MasteR said:
It uses a system called MusyX, I have only got it to work in one plugin but only if you set the buffer on low, Dont send audio lists to plugin (In the RSP) and disable Audio Fix, that is in Azimers 0.30 (Od Driver)

To be clear, you're suggesting:

Azimer's .3 (old) with audio fix unchecked and buffer set...how low? Moved all the way to the left or just one or two notches?

Should the RSP plugin be used at all?

I've tried this setup and haven't been able to get sound yet. Any point in trying an older version of 1964?

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Re: Re: Re: Sound in SF Rush 2049?

straight said:
To be clear, you're suggesting:

Azimer's .3 (old) with audio fix unchecked and buffer set...how low? Moved all the way to the left or just one or two notches?

Should the RSP plugin be used at all?

I've tried this setup and haven't been able to get sound yet. Any point in trying an older version of 1964?

All the way down, RSP CHecked but dont send audio lists to plugin & DONT NOT ENABLE AUDIO FIX. Dont expect it to be good (Unless you have a very fast system).

OP
straight

straight

Hey, that works. Thanks. You're right, the sound's not great, but it's better than none. Thank you!