What's new

Sound Glitches mit Projekt64 Ingame/ Mario64

kkc1945

Hello guys,

I've got the problem that I have problems with sound in Mario64, can somebody help me to fix this problem I would appreciate that very much!

OP
K

kkc1945

You certainly are not saying a lot. What kind of sound problem?

So look, with the "Azimers HLE Audio v0.56. WIP2" I have no problems with the sound but the game
is just playable with "50 fps", to slow!

But if I use the "Jabos Direct Sound 1.7.0.7" plugin the game is in "60 fps" but the sound is to fast and
there's sound glitches for example crackels. Help me please<3

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
You really should get the NTSC version and play that. Not only does it run faster than PAL (resulting in smoother gameplay), emulated NTSC versions tend to have less issues, since they are generally better emulated than their PAL variants. I don't think the all English NTSC version of Super Mario 64 will give you much trouble.

Just get the NTSC version and see if you have any more problems with the defaul audio plugin.

OP
K

kkc1945

Your'e right man it works better! But there's a big problem my friend namely I'm actually German and English is not my native language. Do you think there's an another way to solve this problem?

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
I know quite well that you are German. That is why I suggested that

Agozer said:
I don't think the all English NTSC version of Super Mario 64 will give you much trouble.
since there is not much text in Super Mario 64, and it's not very difficult English.

Only PAL versions of games have multiple languages. NTSC versions almost never, so no.

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
There is no support for 1.7 here.

There is also no support for LIARS who claim they are running 1.6 and then trip up on their lie by saying they are using the 1.7.0.1 audio plugin :D

OP
K

kkc1945

I didn't claim that I'm using 1.6! Beside I don't give a damn what you say ! But thx for the supporter <3