What's new

Sonic Adventure 2 Texture lock

SupaChao

Title speaks for itself.
This is what happens
ohshit.png

I'm not to sure why, if it might be the settings on chankast, or if the homebrew CDI is corrupt. I'm wondering if anyone is aware on how to fix this problem, or if you have had it before.

-If I run in wireframe, I can see the vertix's that align, they cross all over the screen for no apparent reason, and it only does it with unactive objects (ie; walls and floors)
-Don't have the problem in small areas where you battle a boss
-Don't have the problem with cutscenes, which is technically the same as the levels, they use the models, and the same sorroundings.

Any help is appriciated.

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
So far, Chankast is the closest we come to a fully emulated Dreamcast. So for now, there really aren't too many options.

-TOMA

Noob!!
Sorry to post again, but i think none did look at my first post.
I'm having a different problem. The game freezes when i use sonic in the first stage before he drops the skateboard. Does anyone know how to fix it? please...?

OP
S

SupaChao

Thats a faulty version of the game is all. A patch is being made to correct the problem, I'll keep in touch with you, and PM you the files once their finished.
Or simply make your own homebrew, because mine works fine, I dont get stopped at that point.

Last edited: