What's new

something i said in emu64

gokuss4

Meh...
<Shin_Goku> dalnet people are really motherfuckers you know that?
<Shin_Goku> i join this digimon channel
<Shin_Goku> i ask this one guy what the name of a certain song is and he said he had it
<Shin_Goku> i asked him if he could send it he said no
<Shin_Goku> i asked him why
<Shin_Goku> he said
<Shin_Goku> "Shin_Goku: 1, i dont know you 2, you're a n00b
<Shin_Goku> "
<Shin_Goku> n00b?
<Shin_Goku> wtf? why would he even call me a n00b if he didn't know me

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Follow up...

gokuss4: wtf? why would he even call me a n00b if he didn't know me

CpUMasteR: quiet cum dumpster

OP
G

gokuss4

Meh...
RPGlover12 said:
dude u joined digimon wat do u expect :p

bah i like digimon though =/ oh well that teaches me that DALNet sucks balls, im never going on #digimon again i still go to dbz4ever cause their people are not like that.

RPGlover12

gokuss4 said:
RPGlover12 said:
dude u joined digimon wat do u expect :p

bah i like digimon though =/ oh well that teaches me that DALNet sucks balls, im never going on #digimon again i still go to dbz4ever cause their people are not like that.
well atleast the anime ;) dbz is better than digimon ;) and pokemon too ;) well both suck dicks ;) IMO dragonball z rox ;) well it did but not anymore ;) atleast the manga and the japanese ones did ;)

Stezo2k

S-2K
gokuss4 said:

<Shin_Goku> i join this digimon channel

lol no offence but how old are ya m8? And what does the number 4 mean in ya name, is it ur age? lol sorry im only kidding (couldnt resist that 1)

hehe

Stez

Eagle

aka Alshain
Seriously though Stez, I think its a DBZ or DBGT thing, SS4 meaning Super Saiyan Level 4. Anyway, enough DBZ knowledge for now...

I like DALNet for its Fservs but if your on a proxy, you dont stand a chance in hell of ever getting connected.

OP
G

gokuss4

Meh...
fuck, i do. its just i wanted to ask him what the name of izzy's image theme was since he is an izzy fan cause of his name ;) and he goes ballistic, the rest of the members follow up