What's new

Skies Of Arcadia patching....dummy.bin??

claira

I'm trying to patch the Echelon version to get it working and I'm doing everything the other thread said except that when it's trying to make the .cdi, Exoboot says that they can't find the "dummy.bin" followed by:

Mkisofs: Warning: -C specified without -M: old session data will not be merged.

Thanks in advance for any help!

aika-san

I notice this is you first post, so you must be new to all this.

Another person (elifecyber) had this problem, and I think he fixed it by following steps 12a, 12b, 12c correctly. I think you have not done 1 of these steps correctly. That's why they are highlighted in red, it's really important that you do exactly what is in the walkthrough, nothing more but also nothing less. Every instruction is there for a reason. If you get just 1 step wrong you will have problems when it comes to rebuilding the .cdi in step 15. Don't do anything other than what is described, but make sure you do everything which is described.

Anyway, I am preparing a new revised walkthrough (with pictures this time) that will replace the original one. At the moment I am working, so I don't have the time. This new walkthrough should be ready in 2-3 days time. Hopefully, this new walkthrough will solve any problems you are having.

Just hang in there and give me the time I need.

Last edited: