What's new

Show Off Your CAW In WWF No Mercy

Huzza

err hello?
Since so many people have checked out my post on how to get WWF No Mercy running under PJ64 1.3 why don’t us WWF Fans show off our CAW (Create A Wrestlers) made in the game .
I created the man RVD!!.

DEAD MAN.INC

wwf no mercy

Hi i have no mercy its ok but when i play or wrestlers make their entrances backround like smackdown and al other entrances desappear and then appear and all over again when iam playing game that happends too what do i need to do ?:pj64:
and :n64: :stupid: :!!!: :thumbsup: :devil: :pissed:

thine_impalor

Local spammer
Yeah so i was wondering if u got that text prob fixed????I can't properly play the story modes!!! Oh yeah, and does create a wrestler run without gfx errors?cool, never thought of that, im making 1 too. Maybe a 3rd brother for undertaker and kane like solidus for solid and liquid snake in mgs!!

OP
Huzza

Huzza

err hello?
:)

K dead man looks like you might need to have a look at my other post which shows how to best setup Pj64 for WWF No Mercy that will your problem im sure it will :).

I still can not fix that f**king text problem :(

OP
Huzza

Huzza

err hello?
K dead man looks like you might need to have a look at my other post which shows how to best setup Pj64 for WWF No Mercy that will fix your problem for sure :colgate:

I still can not fix that f**king text problem :(

If you need any more help drop us a line at :

[email protected]

:pj64:

Last edited:

DEAD MAN.INC

I DID

Thank you any way but i did and thanx to that setting i play no mercy tank you you rule but if you meen an other post that i did not see?

OP
Huzza

Huzza

err hello?
Help For U :)

K man try this make sure to untick the following in the video plug in config:

Use Triple Buffered page flips with vsync

After that tick the following under the advance tab in the video plug in config:

Force Depth Compare

Force Depth Enable

Force Normal Blending

That’s all post back and tell me if that helped man. :alien: