What's new

Shiing force 3 someone make my life less difficult

R0YB0T

When some spells are cast I get serious framerate drops. The game is playable, it just stinks that the spell effects are very degraded. Anyone else experience this?

Examples:
Blaze 1: Very low fps starting whe the fire cones surround enemy, the fire cones themselves are distorted.

Blaze 2: same as blaze 1 except 3 messed up cones

Tornado: Very low fps.

Freeze 1: Low fps. Looks a bit better than the other two.

OP
R

R0YB0T

Thanks fo rthe replies guys. My system specs are:
Petium 4 2.8c Ghz, Radeon 9800 pro 128MB, 1 gig dual channel corsair xms pc3200 ram, 120 gig western digital hard drive 7200RPM 8 megs of cache.

I use SSF .07

Borisz I will try that.

OP
R

R0YB0T

Borisz said:
Try upping the Slave SH2 speed to 100% and the Dot Clock to 3.2, and disabling Idle Loop.

K tried it, it didn't work. The spells are still distorted and some have big fps hits.

Lord Darkstorm

Great sage, equal of heaven
Probably about 3500, amd wise. That's just speculation though, based on the fact that it almost runs fine on my 3000. Saying that, Giri-Giri should run fine on your comp.

Borisz

deathace said:
how fast do you need to aquire full speed?
The author has a dualcore Athlon64 X2 4400+ and can run anything at full speed, even games that his other config (p4 3ghz) can't.

OP
R

R0YB0T

WooT! Fixed the slowdown! I just tured autoskip off in Screen options. Now it's so smooth. It seems almost 100% speed too for the [arts that were going nuts with it on. Like the Blaze spell and the Ghost town.