What's new

Seeking some assistance with Ocarina of Time

Trajectory

Hello,
I use the re-recording version of Mupen64, as well as Project64 1.6. Despite my blindness, I can consistently beat most of the bosses and minibosses in Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. I do not, how ever, have a way of getting to them.
There are 2 things I've come up with:
Is there anyone on this forum who would be willing to create .m64 files (pre-recorded key-press sequences) of you completing either one of these games?
I also have a program on my computer called Game Cheater, which can find values in memory where the game stores its information.
If I could find the value(S) where the game stores its X/Y co-ordinates, it would actually be possible for me to beat the game (which has been my goal for 2 years now).
I would need a very specialized walkthrough of the game, written by you, which would outline which co-ordinates I had to go to in order to find certain things(Keys etc), Where obstacles are etc.
In Ocarina of Time I can beat the following:
Deku scrubs(Including 231), Gohma, Lizalfos, BigOcto, Barinade, poes, Stalfos, Phantom Ganon, Flair dancers, Dark Link, Morpha, Dead hand, Bongo-Bongo, Iron knuckles, Twinrova, Ganondorf and a few other things.
In Majora's Mask I can beat:
Adolwa, Goht, Dinalfos, Wizrobs, Wart, Garo, Majora's mask (Final boss) and a few others.

If anyone is able to help me out, Can you please let me know?
Thanks.