What's new

Screen Resolution in Zelda MM

plutosams

If I have a problem with the screen on the rom, it is two inches down, how can I change it. Everything is fine, it is just scooted two inches downward and I can't see some stuff.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
plutosams said:
If I have a problem with the screen on the rom, it is two inches down, how can I change it. Everything is fine, it is just scooted two inches downward and I can't see some stuff.

PAL Version. known issue, no solution. Find the NTSC Version...

Boooooommm

The Wanderer
WRONG! CpU MasteR, you are wrong. This can be fixed. Just get yourself the project64 database file (project64.rdb) and put it in your 1964 root folder where the .exe is. That should fix your problem. :) Thanks to Slougi for the info ;) (hope i typed it right).

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Boooooommm said:
WRONG! CpU MasteR, you are wrong. This can be fixed. Just get yourself the project64 database file (project64.rdb) and put it in your 1964 root folder where the .exe is. That should fix your problem. :) Thanks to Slougi for the info ;) (hope i typed it right).

Well, I assumed it was the PAL version because it is a droped screen, which it is found in PAL roms & it is a known issue. Sorry if i was not accurate... but just maybe he has the PAL rom, besides... This is an old thread, It is almost a month old... I think his problem was resolved... :plain2:

Last edited:

zorbid

The resolution problems in pal roms are easilly fixed by forcing the resolution in the rdb (at least partially, in MoM(e), when ingame is ok, the bombers "notebook" is too big for the screen). The original RDB was missing some of these entries, but the latest is ok I think. I've read a while ago that somtimes, the resolution to force was not the same in PJ and in 1964, but I didn't follow the thread that much. It may have been BS.

Boooooommm

The Wanderer
1964 seems to work pretty well with PJ64's RBD. But it still leaves a little extra black line under the top letterboxing. ;)