What's new

Save loss in WWF No Mercy

Andrelus

I have created a kick-ass roster of current WWE stars for WWF No Mercy. Now, all of a sudden, when a title changes hands or I make a costume change, it isn't being saved and I was just wondering why the hell not. Can anyone help? What should I do? Thanks

- Andrelus

:alien2:

snesmaster40

So your not losing the data?

Try this:

1) I made a save state in the smackdown! mall, b/c memory stay temporary in there..but once you get out it unsaves...if that unsave bug is happening.

2) I moved the .fla native save out of my save folder and put it somewhere safe..jus in case the save state didnt work or something.

3) I started the game. Now I tried just simply going to the save state immediately and then just saving, but that didn't work. I remembered that in some ways the save state and native memory are independent, so technically, the native game won't know ur in the smackdown mall and therefore, its pointless...sooo
without loading the save state yet, I went into the smackdown mall and to the superstar edit. Everything should be in default. So next, I merely went to one of the stars change a lette rin their name and saved.

4) Leave the smackdown mall, the new save should be "broken in" so to speak. Go back into the smackdown mall and into the edit superstar section again.

5) NOW load up your save state. Your whole original roster should be there. It snot necessarily saved yet.

6) Edit a few superstars before leaving..not actually edit, but ust go in and save. Do it a few times more to make sure and pan through all stables JIC. Leave the mall all the way until the main menu.

7) Go back in and everything should be fresh and you'll be able to save again.

Credit: Blackjacket