What's new

San Francsico Rush 2049 - Just installed, need help

TV-VCR

Rusher
Alrighty, so it is, mates. I'm having trouble.

SFR49. Installed clean, runs fine. Need help with several issues, however.

For one, the audio is choppy. Like, instead of, Dum dee dum dum dee dum, it's duumum dddee du u u d d e, and so forth. The video moves smoothly, however.

Images (with the exception of 3D things, the 3D is stunning!) are garbled:
glitchyvideo01cl6.jpg

And the final question, in the cheat menu (not in-game), there is something called a Track Modifier ("Track Modifier (=>?)"). What does this do?

Thanks. :D

Samurai Snack

PJ64 Cheat Master
I know the Track Modifier you just double click it and choose a value. The code modifies what track you are going to be on when you choose a level I believe. I haven't even played this game but I recognize a modifier code anywhere.

OP
TV-VCR

TV-VCR

Rusher
Good news, I solved the image "garble" problem with the filters etc.

But I am still having horrid problems with the sound. Help?

OP
TV-VCR

TV-VCR

Rusher
Well, that pugin certainly fixed all the stutter (except for some slight stutter when loading etc.). :D the only problem is that the sound is delayed for about 00:00:01:50 and it is throwing me off! Can that be fixed?

And does anyone know how I edit data? As in adjusting how many miles I have driven or what I have unlocked without using cheats? I have N64 version already and I wish for this to "pick up where I left off" from the N64 version.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Well, that pugin certainly fixed all the stutter (except for some slight stutter when loading etc.). :D the only problem is that the sound is delayed for about 00:00:01:50 and it is throwing me off! Can that be fixed?

SF Rush 2049 uses MusyX to process audio, and this plugin emulates MusyX perfect but you need a high system requirement and RSP needs to be off.