What's new

Run Sonic Shuffle In Chankast

ja_master

hi, anyone knows how to make run sonic shuffle in chankast 0.25 (my version)?

i have to apply a ppf patch, or edit the 1stread.bin or ip.bin? i don't know

help me plz, i know that many people says that this game sucks, but i don't

i played it with a friend several years ago, but my friend doesn't like that game

plz, i want to play this game....

(sorry if my english isn't so good)

OP
J

ja_master

i almost forgot that my sonic shuffle version hasn't an echelon intro

also, my pc specs are:

Processor: Celeron D 2.66ghz, 256kb L2 cache, 533 mhz FSB
Video Card: ATI Radeon 7000 4x 64mb
Dvd Recorder: Samsung tsst-5882u
HDD:40 gb, western digital, 7200 rpm
Sound Card: Sound Max Ad-1980

LalaKSlayer

Sonic Shuffle does not run well in chankast yet, you'll only see opening credits and opening movie, than a white screen.

OP
J

ja_master

yes, i knew that bug with sonic shuffle

could be a chance that the game can be hex edited to delete echelons commands in the game or apply a patch or something?

anyone knows?

anyone? plz

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Every game can be hex edited. It's a question of whether you know how to do it or not.

The bottom line is that Sonic Shuffle doesn't work in Chankast. To my knowledge there aren't non-Echelon CD images floating around... and those who own a real DC don't care either way.

LalaKSlayer

ja_master said:
darn echelon versions

Well, they released a lot of good games. Don't take me wrong, I really hate those Echelon intros, I have Grandia 2-Echelon, and I had to save for a long time, to buy a ps2 and play it.

P.S.: It doesn't have anything to do with this thread, but I'm still waiting for Skies of Arcadia to play without bugs :(, I can't buy a Gamecube.

MakaiOkami

I got 2 dreamcasts, 1 PS2, and a Gamecube. I bought Grandia II for PS2 and for DC, but I want to play it on PC cause I got a laptop and that makes the game portable UNTIL I can find it for PC again.

Neither of my Dreamcasts work that well. I'll eventually buy one that's in better condition or something but I have dvd players and a whole lot of stuff that gets plugged in and I don't have the room, the outlets, etc.. to have all those systems hooked up at once so...

That's why I have roms so I can play the games I own where ever I am (or games never released in america) without having to deal with all that. I could buy Skies of Arcadia for GC but I am going to wait. (I will eventually get it just not yet) cause I don't have time to play EVERY system I own while I'm at home but when I'm away my laptop lets me play my PSone games and DC games and stuff on the go.

OP
J

ja_master

MMMMM,

that's a shame for me because i've never had a 128 bit console in my whole 18 years, only when i went in third grade (1995) i had a Sega Genesis with a few games, then i sell it.
but now i'm kinda lil' depressed because i don't have money enough to boy a dreamcast, and my parents don't wanna buy me any console, either a dreamcast that is from 6 years ago. :(

now i'm saving money to buy me a PS2 or a Xbox, maybe i'll go with the first (the facility to copy games, but i first have to "unlock" the PS2)....:plain:

well, i maybe should wait that if a new version "appears" in this years.
i won't lose my hopes on chankast's progress.
:bouncy:

bye

(SORRY IF MY ENGLISH ISN'T SO GOOD)