What's new

Roms on Emulator

Darkfox

That guy that does stuff.
Roms? What roms? Sega Saturn has no roms. I dunno what your talking about, unless you mean isos in which case you'll have to use a CR drive emu.

OP
E

Ecco1375

I found some roms on one site, but none of the emulators I have are able to run it. I'm not allowed to post the site, so that's all the information I can give you.

smcd

Not sure how it works with Saturn emulation, but you can use an mp3/iso set directly in Sega CD emulators like Kega Fusion, just open the iso in the emulator.

OP
E

Ecco1375

The only emulator I could get working was SSF. I currently don't know how to run ISOs on it, so that is what I'm trying to figure out.

Borisz

convert the mp3 to wav, make a cue, mount the cue on a virtual drive (DAEmon Tools is recommended), and pick the virtual drive as the cd drive in SSF.

OP
E

Ecco1375

I was not able to mount the cue on the virtual drive, it gave me an error saying "cue sheet: line 5 file not accessable". Can you please give me more detailed instructions?

Last edited:

Borisz

probably wrong filename in the cuesheet. note that the *.cue file is a plain textfile. just open it in notepad and check the filenames.

OP
E

Ecco1375

I was finally able to make another cue file, and mount it on Daemon tools and alcohol 120%. I then chose the virtual drive on SSF. Now, when I run the emulator, it says game disk not suitable for system.

Last edited:
OP
E

Ecco1375

I made the .bin, .cue, .toc, and I still get the screen that says "disc unsuitable for system." I am totally out of ideas now. Any suggestions? I tried on Girigiri, and SSF. But if I just mount the Cue, shouldn't it work? I also tried changing the region, but I have no clue where the bios was from.

Last edited:

Borisz

Try editing the region settings in SSF options. it should be either Europe, USA/North America or Japan.