What's new

ROM's not working/black screen

gpl_03

i had been using project64 for a little while and aside from a few glitches all my roms were working fine. I had not played it in about a month and i went to play yesterday and all i would get is a black screen with no sound. The only time a game would actually load and show something is if i loaded a saved state, however, even than it didn't work properly. The ROM was Goldeneye 007 and characters legs were parallel to the ground.

it says down in the corner that the eumaltion is loaded but like i said just a black screen and no sound.

was wondering if anyone could help me out with this?

thanks

brandonlumsden1

The best bet I have for you is to save all your .sav files and your game iso's/eboots and reinstall Project64 I did that and it helped me not so sure if it will for you just try if not Message me back Tell me more about it and your running system- That also can make a glitch/conflict with the EMU. Just saying.... Like i said if that dont work email me and I will try to help you some more.

Hope that works,
B

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Does the ROM browser report the game as Compatible? Save reinstallation as the final solution because most of the time the emulator is installed correctly and reinstalling it solves nothing.

The problem lies most likely either in your ROM or in your [possibly inadequate] system specs.