What's new

ROM Burning question

Im Dumb

Hi all I have a gamecube at home and I just got a brand new game from the store acouple of weeks ago, it's zelda the wind waker, unfortunatly my 3 yeards old cousin grabbed the damn game and throwed it in a bucket of cold water, oh and my GBA too.. I managed to fix my gba but the game is useless, so I downloaded a ROM of the game TLOZ: TWW and my question is: can I burn it into a mini cd? Thanks :evil:

axcc123

Hungry For Answers
the game you would need to mod your game cube and doesn't mean it will work. how can cold water wreak a gamecube cd anyways?

OP
I

Im Dumb

put a CD in cold water for 1 day and let the magic happen. And I have read in other sites that you can burn gc games into a mini cd but I just dont know how

OP
I

Im Dumb

-------------I STOP MY LAST QUESTION HERE SO IT DOESN'T GO AGAINST THE RULES--------
Ok then we all are criminals because everyone at least has downloaded one snes game or any other game. Almost everything we do in the net it's illegal (at least I do) and who's gonna stop it? There's an example of the MPAA which is a big anti-piracy-something trying to bring down *some sites* because you can download movies from them.. Piracy will never be stopped, when you download your music and use any p2p program, is that piracy? come on i'm not gonna pay like 10 bucks or whatever a record price is to hear just one song. Anyways there's just to much in my mind about this *illegal* stuff that I can't say right now (and may not say later because I'll probably get banned for this WITHOUT A REASON BECAUSE DOESNT GO AGAINST THE RULES) bah, good bye

Allnatural

Tough break. My advice is not not leave buckets of cold water sitting around...or fix your leaky roof, if that's the case.

Clements

Im Dumb said:
... so I downloaded a ROM of the game TLOZ: TWW and my question is: can I burn it into a mini cd? Thanks :evil:

We are not going to help you freeload games in any circumstances.

Ok then we all are criminals because everyone at least has downloaded one snes game or any other game.

Speak for yourself.

Now go away.

Toasty

Sony battery
Even if it were legal, it is simply not possible. Gamecube discs and mini-DVD's are not the same thing. They are formatted differently, and IIRC the physical layout of the disc is different as well.

Danny

Programmer | Moderator
look somewhere else and stop spamming the forum. Talking about how to burn/download iso's and roms is against the rules.