What's new

Rival School : project justice

djeauh

Hello I've a problem with the musics of Rival School : project justice. The game is running perfect for graphics and sounds effects. But there is no music. I'd like to know if that's the same for you. Thanks for any answers

BalleBal

Same here everything works except the music? :huh:?
Maybe the music is missing from the image?

Well i don't know, maybe it's a bug and it'll get resolved sometime in a near future update.
As long as i can play the game it's fine by me.

L8

shurikenman

Damn...I wanna be Sonic ^^
Ok, its just a question...Did u donwload the iso ? Theres a Rip in the net about 500 mb and theres no music in it.

-Shadow-

Banned
Grr... i got that echelon rip , too... echelon rips are utter crap ! There are also some music and speech ripped off Shenmue 1+2 , and the DOA2 echelon rip is even incompatible with chankast until you fix the image... :ranting::ranting::ranting:

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
T-Kimura said:
so wait a sec, the music is totally ripped out from the image on the echelon rip?
yup... sorry to say that! That's why it hasn't music on my DC, too!

carl15s

to send 13 screenshots of project justice rival schools 2:

Gedo Schools: Stage 3
Natsu and Roberto: Stage 4
Gorin Schools: Final Stage

jessman1988

Banned
Well, when you're changing the format from the DC to a plain CDR you have to cut SOME things in bigger games or else they won't fit. My Sonic Adventure 2 rip by echelon is actually pretty good except for the fact that most rips cut out the extra things like theme settings and alternate languages. Do any of you guys have a DA1MON rip? My Sonic Adventure 1 rip has this in it's title and it has the japanese voices taken out for some reason. I don't know for sure, but I really think that it's a size issue. Too bad that rips can't be EXACTLY the same...

iancloud2001

????? My Project Justice has ALL of the music in it. I also have that problem of the music not playing in Chankast BUT it works on my dreamcast. BTW the file was about 500mb and is another great Echelon release (although, I really hate the intros and it would suck to fix every Echelon DC rip game that I have just to removed it.)

Mokona

Man, I love those intros, they remind me of the good ol' days with my Atari 520 STE and 10 boxes full of floppy discs of cracked games!
I understand why you hate them so much though! lol

Davv13

AMD2000XP=512DDR=9600XT
Well maybe our rip does have the sound bu chankast just is not playing it? Has anybody tired the game in there DC if the sound comes out?

jessman1988

Banned
Yeah, I got this version of Rival Schools 2 and the sound works fine in an actual Dreamcast. So the emu can't play the game perfectly? Who cares? Are we forgetting that this is still an easrly release? at least it works. that's more then I can say about Icarus. (no offense)

Last edited: