What's new

Rip me some music?

Midnight C

Roman Canceled
I'm sure the DC emu can rip chars, well at least thier frame by frame animations. I'm sure it can be done the same way with music from certain games right?

This is more of a request, yeah I know :plain:

Can anyone rip me the Carnival stage music from Marvel vs Capcom 2?

I would be so happy if I can get my hands on it =]

bostimon

Instead of ripping music, here is a site for video game music, including marvel vs capcom. just choose the 'M' letter
[EDIT: Link removed]

Last edited:

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
I wouldn't post a link to a site that hosts copyrighted works without the owner's permission, regardless of whether such works are available in the US as is.

Last edited:

bostimon

I wouldn't post a link to a site that hosts copyrighted works without the owner's permission, regardless of whether such works are avaialle in the US as is.

I see your point there, games soundtracks are indeed copyrighted works. I've already removed the link anyway, but I believe they are tolerated to host, since a lot of companies host some of their music in their 'official' sites.

Midnight C, sorry if you didn't see the link, I suppose that you own the game, so you have the right to download its music. believe me it's easy to find on google

OP
Midnight C

Midnight C

Roman Canceled
Sorry I used google before and it did'nt help, just a bunch of sites that sells it and I do own it for Dreamcast and PS2. I'll PM you.