What's new

Rice's Daedalus plugin 4.6.0 French - translated by Mr Chakotay

Rice

Emulator Developer
For French ppls, my dear French friend Mr Chakotay did it again, translated it to French, both the GUI in the DLL and readme file.

Thanks Mr Chakotay very much.

Martin

Administrator
Cool. :)

I received an e-mail from him regarding my Emu64 news post, telling me that Mr Chakotay was just his e-mail alias, while Benjamin Siskoo was his nick in the emulation scene though. :)

OP
Rice

Rice

Emulator Developer
Ya, I know that. Just did not know which one he would like to use. So we just use his nick name from now on.

The Siskoo

I would like to say thx to Rice and Martin.

Rice gimme the authorization to translate his great plugin. When I translate an emulator or a plugin in french, for me, it's like a tribute for a great and long job. thanks for all developpers.

And Martin, thanks to talk about the french translation on your website.

I'm very happy to have a good relation with ppl like you.

Maybe for your next plugin we can make a simultaneous version !!!

Note : Rice, my nickname is Benjamin Siskoo :D

The Siskoo

De rien Lasly si ca peut aider, j'en suis heureux. Si tu veux d'autres traductions tu pourras en trouver sur mon site.

Sorry for the french answer :getlost:

Teamz

J'aime tes seins
The Siskoo said:
De rien Lasly si ca peut aider, j'en suis heureux. Si tu veux d'autres traductions tu pourras en trouver sur mon site.

Sorry for the french answer :getlost:

sent toi pas mal de parler francais on va parler la langue qu'on veut esti ;p

The Siskoo

To Teamz.

Tabarnak, a canadian :satisfied . It's not a problem to talk in french, but it's an english forum. And I must respect that. This is the reason of my apologies.

To Dayve

I translate for you :D

Lasly said me thanks and I answered if the french translation can help you, i'm happy about that. If you wanna others translations, I have a website with others translations.

That's all ;)

fweak

C'est hot en criss man

Ok, j'ai pas encore testé le port français du plug-in mais j'apprécri en sacrament l'intérêt de la traduction :)

Un plug-in aussi nice que celui de Rice mérite d'être traduit, pis si tu vien qua técoeurer de faire la job, je prendrai la releve :)

mon francais yé po si pire cé juste que jvien du Québec pis cé dmeme sa marche icite :)

:getlost:

The Siskoo

Hello cher cousin ;D,

J'ai de bonne relation avec l'ami Rice, et je continu les traductions. Mais le jour ou j'arrêterais, si tu veux la reprendre, je pense pas qu'il y aurait de souci. Toi qui parle anglais et français tu pourras me dire si ma traduction est correcte.

English translation :

I said just I have a good relation with my friend Rice, and actually i don't want to stop the translation of his plugin.