What's new

Rice video problem

appollo147

Would someone please help me with this I am using Rices newest plugin and Djipis high res pack,and when i bring up the subscreen link looks like this (Screenshot to follow) could someone please tell me how to fix this.Link was showing up on the subscreen yesterday,but my brother messed with the plugin settings and now i cant remember how I fixed the problem in the first place.Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

VM0824

i got the same problem. normally with jabos pulgin u can select wireframe rasterization and that problem goes away, but thats not available in RIces plugin that i know of.

Clements

Looks like the framebuffer settings are incorrect. Set to Write back & Reload for both.

Strykr

Eater of Snakes
I've got a problem with Rice Video, too... It breaks my Lens of Truth. Textures that appear once you activate it (such as hidden walkways) work correctly, but textures that disappear (such as fake walls) don't disappear like they should.

I've tried changing the framebuffer effects, with no results. I've got 1024mb of RAM, an Ahtlon XP 2600+, and a 6600GT. Anyone have any ideas? :unsure:

Oh, and hi, by the way.