What's new

rice video plugin help!!!

jimmyhat

how do u set the plugin so that it will play the games with the high resolution textures?

right now im wanting to do it with smash bros and i have no idea how

Googol

Give me back my floppy face!
Read the stickies in the High Resolution Textures section. Also, search the forum for a Step by Step - if you do both those things, you should be able to figure it out.

triplethreat

Apprentice of the arts
Put the plugin in the plugin folder in the emulaters folder. Go to settings and it should be there as an option for a plugin. :)

Vasial

Well, for me it's not. I installed 1964 on D:/Program Files/1964, and put the new plugin files here.... D:/Program Files/1964/099/plugins/, and tryed with the BMGlibPNG file to put it under the 099 and the 1964 folders, nothing worked. But when I start it up and go into "Change plugins", it is not there. What am I doing wrong?

Last edited:

Vasial

I do not have the BMGlib.dll file. I've downloaded the RiceVideo6.1.0c and the RiceVideo6.1.1beta10 and here are the files included in each.

RiceVideo6.1.0c: BMGlibPNG.dll, HiRexTextures.doc (a tutorial), put BMGlibPNG.dll to your emulator folder (some unopenable file), RiceVideo6.1.0 (some kind of config), RiceVideo6.1.0-readme, RiceVideo.dll.

RiceVideo6.1.1beta10: RiceVideo.dll, RiceVideoDbg.dll.

Any ideas?