What's new

Rice 6.1 Problem

_pm_

Pathetic Member
SRKO said:
oh sorry i thnk its Intel (R) or something. I used CMX's settings and the matches are working fine now. I am having trouble with the main menu now :(
Go to System Properties (Press Win+Pause for a shortcut) and click on the Device Manager (inside the Hardware tab in W2k/XP), there you will know about your video card.

exodis

Exodis
Yeah, But you're using NVida too... now, with my *BRAND NEW* {cough} ATI Radeon x200, I can't even get a screen to come up for my WWF No Mercy... Now, I know my emu works, becuase Rice's Daedalus runs tight, even tighter than Jaboo... I want to dump textures and work on them, twek them if you will... FOR SELF-ENTERTAINMENT only... Now, I know it dumps them... but I've got a black screen... sound works right, and it goes through the menu options, but I can't for the life of me figure out why I'm not getting a screen... I'll list pics of the problem if I can't get help, and maybe... someone can help me?

exodis

Exodis
exodis said:
Yeah, But you're using NVida too... now, with my *BRAND NEW* {cough} ATI Radeon x200, I can't even get a screen to come up for my WWF No Mercy... Now, I know my emu works, becuase Rice's Daedalus runs tight, even tighter than Jaboo... I want to dump textures and work on them, twek them if you will... FOR SELF-ENTERTAINMENT only... Now, I know it dumps them... but I've got a black screen... sound works right, and it goes through the menu options, but I can't for the life of me figure out why I'm not getting a screen... I'll list pics of the problem if I can't get help, and maybe... someone can help me?

By the way, so I don't get into the same trouble as SRKO... I will reiterate that I have an ATI Radeon x200 IGP

OP
S

SRKO

Um, sorry if I offended you but everytime I post a thread asking for help, someone else comes along. Plz create ur own topic

btw my video card is Intel (R) 82845G/GL/PE/GV

Rice

Emulator Developer
SRKO

Your problem is your video card. It is actually below the minimal requirement for N64 emulation. We cannot do much about it. Try other plugins.