What's new

Rez - Sound

Waffleicious

I saw that this was on the list w/ minor graphical problems, so those are completely ignorable for me. What I'm concerned about it the sound. The quality of the sound is great, but the problem is, it drops out quite a bit. The action sound work the entire time, but the bga stops playing after about the first "Level" in any stage. It comes back when you get to the boss battle, but not fully. it starts and drops out every couple of seconds. Do you know of any solution? I am using ChankEx Wrapper, btw. I switched to it and it greatly increased my fps and made the gameplay smoother. This sound problem happened before I switched to ChankEx, though.

Thanks in advance for your help, and may I say that this is the best emulator I have ever used. Besides Rez, all games that I have tried have run perfectly. =]

OP
W

Waffleicious

I'm using nullDC now and it fixed most of the audio problems I had with Chankast, but the sound quality is very low. Most things sound extremely scratchy. This did fix many of the video problems, however, and it only made a small amount more.

Last edited: