What's new

Retexturerers Appreciation

Hazardous1

Hey Everybody i just wanted to have this topic because i believe that we have several members of this forum who do a wonderful job balencing their every day lives with us. to provide quality textures that we may all enjoy.

I've been around the block a few times, ive seen a lot of stuff. i remember when i first got my n64 it was pure joy. i loved it to death the timeless classics zelda goldeneye, the 4 player split screen which at the time sony lacked. i also remember when i lost my n64 i never bought a new one. i cant recall how, but i stumbled upon emulation. i was able to recreate, and create new adventures with several tools created by wondrous people ( the pj64 team) but that wasn't enough for me i craved something more, but i was never quite sure at the time of what it was. until i stumbled (yes i do stumble alot) upon this site my world of emulation was opened once more when i got my hands on some of these suberb quaulity retexture packs. which im sure were painstaklingly made by very very nice and cool people. i would would like to send a special thanks out to Federelli And Xenobond (Kman) you two especially (along with many others) have truly made my years with the n64 a wondrous thing. i really think these guys go underapreciated, i hope the mods dont mind this thread. i would like to say thanks again, and anyone else you'd like to give thanks to. feel free to post it here.

:bouncy:

have a nice day