What's new

Resolution to 1360x768??? help plz

sacrone

Hi, im trying to play prjct64 on my samsung tv, and my resolution is 1360x768...
but project 64 doesnt have this resolution in its resolution options.

Can somone help me find a plugin to set the emulator to 1360x768, or find an other resolution that could match my tv.

thanks

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
The closest is probably 1280x960. Unless you find a graphics plugin that accepts custom resolutions, you won't get 1360x768. Besides, official graphics plugins only support resolutions that are either 4:3 or 5:4 - N64 games aren't widescreen to begin with.

Alunalun

On my laptop here 1360x768 is available on the drop down too.

I think it depends on your graphics card - I have PJ64 on the desktop as well. I never use it on that computer but I remember the list of available resolutions was different, as well as some of the other options.
So it must be detecting your card or something clever like that. It maybe also depends on how you've set up your display on windows control panel?

(I'm talking about Jabo's direct3D8 1.6, I don't know about other plugins.)

Last edited:

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Yeah, that might be it, my bad. I forget that the plugins poll DirectX and the graphics card for available resolutions.

X-Fi6

Squall's right for Jabo's 1.6. Maybe sacrone is looking at Windowed resolution rather than Full-Screen resolution.