Resident Evil: Code Veronica Problems with video and sound

Dr.Tambi

Hello guys,

Thanks very much for this great Program
who makes DreamCast games playable on pc

but I have some problems I wish I can find the solution in her :flowers:

first problem
When I play Resident Evil Code Veronica I arrive to a room behind Tank Model
and there is golden gun on the wall and every thing is okay till I pick up the golden gun then I dunno what happen look @ the pic
RECV3.JPG

I can't see anything and i can't play or know where is my position
Any one can help me??
The same problem comes in front of the computer screen in the game when stev suffer in the room
look @ the pic
RECV2.JPG

The pic of the room
RECV1.JPG

This problem comes after i use that submarine in the game too
so please help me

and another problem about the sound, how we can fix these problems 'videos, sounds'

when the sound goes I lose the enjoyment of the game..

please help me guys :sombrero:

OP
D

Dr.Tambi

and guys isn't there another Emulator?? maybe another strong one or new version of this one....

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
No, there is no other Dremacast emulator that plays commercial games. Enable ZWrite and/or AlphaTest ZWrite and see if that helps. There really nothing else you can do.

OP
D

Dr.Tambi

Thanx my dear for your reply :bouncy:
But i tried those options with no luck :( maybe i should go and bye playstation 2 :unsure: or DreamCast :borg: but i'll wait a little bit hopfully someone get solution...

bubye

Agozer

Uh yes, you should probably go and buy either a PS2 or a Dreamcast. Well you could also find another image of Veronica and see if things are nay different, although I doubt this.

Last edited:

AHMED_RYU

well u r not the only one who face that problem me 2 face it 2bad :( i dont know but lets hope that chankast shows up with some pulgins like epsxe and i don think so the problem come from the cd its from the emulation besides the game buster dont work at all i use gameshark cdx it helps actually i am kinda confused about the gamebuster searching codes and its codes 2.
in the end thank u all :)

sozar

Dr.Tambi do u use an ATI Graphics card ? i had this problem 2 i removed my ATI 9600 and used my old FX 5200 and it worked fine.

Agozer

ATi cards usually perform a lot better than GeForece cards in Chankast. IIRC, when I tried Veronica, I had very few problems with it.

S1d3.W1nD3r

I have exactly the same problem. :(
Isn't there a way to fix this or at least to see where claire is and be able to get out of the room?
I was really enjoying this game.... =/

OzTm

These are known problems. The position of Claire can be found out by using the map. And you don't need to get the guns (Golden Lugers) off the wall at first... Try getting the other guns somewhere in the castle, to be able to replace them...

jackcarrere

Dodgy resi cv

I have the same problem exactly, the good thing is the picture only cuts out in 2 places. when u grab the lugers and then the 1st room after the u leave the sub, theres nothing 2 avoid or kill in the 1st room after the sub so u just follow ur map 2 see where the door is and with the lugers just do a 360 turn n put the lugers back. The picture witll return and ur supposed 2 do that anyway 2 get out the trapped room, as 4 the sound i wish i could help i keep rebooting chankast n playing the same sections multiple times just so i dont miss key plot points