What's new

Request: Geometry Dumper

Viper_Viper

Hey all, I Know it is way to early for a request, but i was just wondering the posiblity of including a germetry dumper inside the video plugin next time. All the sweet wireframe pixtures makes me want the models ;). The n64 emulator, Nemu64, can dump textures and Ive used it to get Link from SuperSmashBros and animate him. I would love to go to the trophy room in SuperSmashBrosMelee and get a better model, becasue the N64 one is very blocky. Thanks alot!

PS. if u wana see my link, ask ;)

Niggy G

HTAFC will rise again!!!
Viper_Viper said:
Hey all, I Know it is way to early for a request, but i was just wondering the posiblity of including a germetry dumper inside the video plugin next time. All the sweet wireframe pixtures makes me want the models ;). The n64 emulator, Nemu64, can dump textures and Ive used it to get Link from SuperSmashBros and animate him. I would love to go to the trophy room in SuperSmashBrosMelee and get a better model, becasue the N64 one is very blocky. Thanks alot!

PS. if u wana see my link, ask ;)

Can I see your Link....

OP
V

Viper_Viper

I cant show it right now because my comp is being used to play CoD. Ill post it in a few hrs. One thing, I cant figure out how to rip the textures off of the supersmashbros game so hes pritty blank. If someone could help me out it would be great!

dosmaen

If you can run super smash bros melee in dolphin, you can get the textures using that. They are really well done, makes me wonder why nintendo didn't use the same textures for mario in super mario sunshine. The ones in super mario sunshine look plainer, compare for yourself.

OP
V

Viper_Viper

dosmaen said:
If you can run super smash bros melee in dolphin, you can get the textures using that. They are really well done, makes me wonder why nintendo didn't use the same textures for mario in super mario sunshine. The ones in super mario sunshine look plainer, compare for yourself.

I hope your not trying to tell me to take a screenshot to get the textures, because I was trying to avoid doing that. I am hopeing to rip the textures off of the orignal SSB for N64. I cant seem to post a photo becasue Internet Expolorer lockes up when i try to add it. Ill try to find a way...

Vegetable said:
Can you unzip your pants and show me your "link"? Thanks in advance.

1) Are of the female gender 2) I think i might be baned

Vegetable

Banned
Ooh a swingin lady eh? But seriously, I'm checking out the geometry thing now for nemu. I hope to see the link thing of yours, sounds cool.
Dosmaen, don't be a complete dumbass.