What's new

Regions????

LoveDon

Hi, i,ve just downloaded the dolphin emu, had trouble starting it at first cos i didnt have the extra dll files i needed. All thats sorted now but....

I aquired an american release of toadstool golf (mario) and it loads the first screen "dolby surround sound" is all i see and it gets stuck.

Is this because it is an american version, i have a very high spec pc so that shouldnt be the problem.

So my question is really what regions does the dolphin support? wil it only work with euro releases or will it support american and jap releases as well, your help would be appreciated :p

JinXD

Dolphin works with all regions, however Mario Golf doesn't work in 1.02. You'll have to wait for the next release since it boots in the unreleased beta.....

DOGG

wow.... WELL DONE for actually finding the DLL solution yourself and not creating thread number 5,358,741,396 dealing with the topic

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
LoveDon said:
Thankfully i learnt to read at a very early age

Interestingly enough, most people that don't search and find the answers for themselves don't do that because of the lack of literacy, but rather the lack of self reliance. So to see a new guy solve his own problem (however simple it may seem) is a nice change of pace to most of us here. :p