What's new

Regarding "Walter" and the sup yall thread

Bopig!

The Great BO
This is in regards to that guy "walter" who made that topic "yo sup yall lol" in this section.
I noticed he was banned and was just wondering why? I also noticed that the thread was closed. Why ask why you ask? Heh, well I dunno, can you get banned for spelling like an idiot? Or did he do something else? Just curious...

OP
Bopig!

Bopig!

The Great BO
Ah. So he was banned for being an idiot and getting mouthy it seems. 4 posts..heh doesn't take long to weed out the fools eh?

Gorxon

Administrator
Yes, act like he did and you'll likely get a ban. Just imagine a forum with 10-20 users joking around like him...this forum is not a kindergarten.

Trotterwatch

Bopig! said:
Ah. So he was banned for being an idiot and getting mouthy it seems. 4 posts..heh doesn't take long to weed out the fools eh?
And he is also a known trouble causer on another forum, from which he has been banned 3 times under different usernames.

OP
Bopig!

Bopig!

The Great BO
Hmm..well I guess we should all keep this in mind and act at least somewhat intelligent eh? :canadian:

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
We just have to act normally and don't overdo it. If you're not sure about something then you simply have to ask about it :)