What's new

Record Video from PJ64

xensyria

Now I know that this isn't a direct feature of PJ64 (is it?), but I would like to record a video of PJ64 in game.

What method would you guys recommend?

Thanks.

KoE_Dae'Loki

Knight of Elisair
planetgamecam.com

This is the program I use for recording video's.

Only problem is that if you don't purchase it, no sound which I just use Movie Maker to add in a song or commentaries to the video..

Last edited:

KoE_Dae'Loki

Knight of Elisair
no problem, another thing is that all the videos will have a watermark that says game cam in it, but I don't really care, as I am all for supporting companies through their projects.

I use this with Guild Wars all the time, even NWN and several EMU programs as well, Project 64, ZSNES, Virtual Boy Adanced, etc...

Have had no problems with it yet.

bluebunny

Gamecam won't work for me. I try to make a profile, and it doens't make the Target Param like it should, and when I'm playing in-game, the interface button (or any button for that matter) don't work.

OP
X

xensyria

bluebunny said:
Gamecam won't work for me. I try to make a profile, and it doens't make the Target Param like it should, and when I'm playing in-game, the interface button (or any button for that matter) don't work.

Same here.

I'm going to try CamStudio

Thanks again to you all.

bluebunny

Camstudio sucks balls, I have tries it and it makes video too choppy. Mupen64 has avi record support, only it has no gameshark support.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Fraps can record short clips and isn't expensive to buy either (full version removes the mark and allows you to record infinitely).

bluebunny

Except for the choppyness... Is that only happening to me? When I use any other program besides Mupen's avi record, it is choppy. And I have tried FRAPS.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Of course it is. Recording video is not an easy task.
You need a fast HD and a fast processor to do it.