What's new

Rebuild of Evangelion trailer

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
It's already old news, but for those you don't know, there will be for new movies that will retell the story of Evangelion, and the series wil be called "Rebuild of Evangelion". There's a lot of info about this in Wikipedia, for those that want to know, here's a link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebuild_of_evangelion

The first movie will be released on September, 1st, and it will be called Evangelion: 1.0 You are (not) alone. I first watchedthe trailer at Youtube:

I was impressed, however I would like to wacth it with better quality. The trailer is supossed to be at www.evangelion.co.jp but everything there is in japanese so I I'm unable to find it. I've searched everywhere. Do you guys knows where I can watch it or download it?

OP
t0rek

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
Thanks buddy. MMM, it has a little better quality than Youtube, but it only weights 7,42 mb. I still would like to see it with even better quality!

Thanks buddy. MMM, it has a little better quality than Youtube, but it only weights 7,42 mb. I still would like to see it with even better quality!

7,42MB? Hm, I think I downloaded a different one, 'cause mine is 23,4MB. I don't have the link that I used to download it (it's not the one that I posted, as it's been a while since a downloaded it), but it was also on Stage6. Try searching there that you might eventually find it. ;)

OP
t0rek

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
mmm... it's been 3 months since the premiere of the movie? Anyone knows if this has been released in home video in Japan already?