What's new

Rayman 64 codes not working

Opaaru

What the title says. The codes for Infinite health (I've found four of them in random places on the web) don't work at all for some reason, and neither does a 'Press R to Moonjump' cheat that I got off of the official Codebreaker's site, or the Infinite Oxygen cheat (oddly, this one does: 800F4B91 0096).
I have checked the Rom with GoodN64, it's clean. I've tested the codes on other copies of the same rom (also Goodn64 checked), and also made sure that they were for the right region (they were). I'm playing the US version. Can someone help me get them working?
This is the Moonjump code, for reference:

D00CF591 0010
811C6AFC 4120
D00CF591 0010
801C6DF7 0000

Thanks in advance.

sledz41

I don't know about the codes but if you really need the health and oxygen cheats, you can use a external program to cheat on the game.

Such as Artmoney or the old Gamehack, the instructions for use will be on there respective web sites, but it all boils down to finding where in the memory the value is stored and simply changing the value to whatever you want it to be or better still freezing it on a value.
these programs can be used for games outside of pj64, but not all games are able to be cheated on this way, you'll know when you can't find the adress of the values no matter what you do.

I have cheated on my health and oxygen this way so i know it will work.
There are other programs which do the same thing apart from these two but I would recommend Artmoney, the free version should be enough to do what you want.