What's new

Quick Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono417

I downloaded a game because the real game is to scratched to read. When i open the file it has 17 winrar files all containing the same file what do i do.

Pky

We have answered that too many times. You put all those files together in a folder, then you extract the .gcm file, the one it will take information from the another ones...

maxim(L2)

diffrevnt volumens means 2 things, 1.you can unzip the file directally but unzipping the 00 or the 01, it will ask for the next volume or do it automatic
2.unzip all them to one folder, and try opening one them till you find the file that peices them back together, sometimes you get one that have file.id or something relitve,start witht he first one , unzip it and start it when it ask for one , unzip that one, continue till it ask for the next, repeat

DOGG

oh god this is turning into a winrar support forum. How dumb are people, to not be able to use or understand a simple GUI based archiver.

I say we bar the asking or answering of non-dolphin related questions.

Knuckles

extract the 17 files, select the .rar file or the .part01.rar one , right click and "extract here", it will take all the parts as it needs them -_-...

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
Trotterwatch said:
In future I suggest we just say that the .rar files mean the file is corrupt, and they might as well delete the thing :D

I agree. If people obviously cannot tell the difference between torrents and ISOs, why should we help them? Winrar is one of the easiest things to use and yet they still have difficulty. Have they forgotten what Google is? D:

Status
Not open for further replies.