What's new

PS3 games could cost $84

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Even though it points to being $60, it is still not confirmed. And the Japanese prices were a bit higher, no?

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
I heard the PS3 also causes ovary cancer.

Not that I'm in love with the PS3, but I'm just tired of hearing the reasons it's going to suck. Aside from the absurd price point, and the shitty technology, theres nothing more that needs to be said, especially when we're basing this on rumors.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Indeed. The console and its games are overpriced and it's probably going to suck a lot of power, and is probably also going to break very easily, but aside from that the PS3 does have some nice games and games is all that matters as we know.

Urameshi Yusuke

Class SS Youkai
in japan, ps3 games will cost from 5,040 Yen (42US$) to 8,190 Yen (69US$) but in japan game prices are always expensive compared with US releases, new ps2 games cost 7,140 Yen (60US$), and in USA 49US$, so expect ps3 games to be released from 49US$ to 59US$ in USA

IGN: New PS3 Game Prices

OP
Toasty

Toasty

Sony battery
:happy: I think I'd like to see some of these rumors come true - just so Sony could see how royally they're screwing up when no one buys any of their stuff.

F

fbff

I have no doubt that game prices will rise to around $80. I can see Sony putting that sorta price tag on the next Gran Turismo game and it will still be lapped up.

$60 - $65 is already too much... but what's the ceiling?