What's new

Project64 Legend of Zelda - OOT .SRA Request

mattablante

I searched the "Save Submissions" sticky and I was not able to find a .sra file that I could utilize. Is there anyone out there with a save right after completing Dodongo's Cavern? I have completed quite a bit.

Here's a list of a few key points:

- 14-15 Golden Skulltulas (if I have to do the one in Goron city, no problem at all lolol)
- 7 Pieces of Heart (probably the most important considering I do NOT want to do the gravedigging again)
- Fairy Slingshot max 40
- 2 empty bottles

I am sure there are other things I have missed but the main reason I do not feel like starting over is because I was very thorough this playthrough and I don't think I could be this thorough again especially after losing my save.

I appreciate all insight and support.

OP
M

mattablante

Sorry for the double post, but this topic is closed.

I just buckled down and did it myself. I can post a save up until this point (finishing Dodongo's Cave with all small heart pieces and skulltulas until this point) if anyone was interested. Shout out to Toasty for being so helpful. I'm going to try and create saves periodically in order to give users choices and possibly take the workload off Toasty every now and then :naughty:

Toasty

Sony battery
One is attached to this post. (Yay for working attachments!) Extract it from the ZIP file and place it in your emulator's save directory, then run the game and select the save on the in-game menu as you would on the original console.

Attachments

• THE LEGEND OF ZELDA.zip
    809 bytes · Views: 1,051

olsenberg

One is attached to this post. (Yay for working attachments!) Extract it from the ZIP file and place it in your emulator's save directory, then run the game and select the save on the in-game menu as you would on the original console.
Thanks a million! The game froze up for me and I lost quite a bit of game play. I had just become adult and went straight to the ranch to win Epona when the game decided it was over, so this save file pretty much picked up from where I was at.

Thanks again! :)