What's new

Project 64 v 1.6 Cheat Help

dmc3020

hey everyone
i'm having trouble with my project 64 v 1.6 cheats. When I load the rom ex. TLOZ: OoT. and hit the system tab and go to cheats there is no way to create and enter the cheat codes. The only options i have are to create a note or hit the unmark all button.
Please Help

fjrsm

That's the same with me... I think you just have to look for an option at the menus like settings or anything like that... And welcome to the forum!

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Right-click a game in the Rom Browser, choose Edit Cheats. Right-click on the empty space at the bottom of the cheats list and choose Add New Cheat, or right-click an existing entry and choose Add New Cheat or Edit.

Gamefreak123

for some reason it won't even show the games in the browser i have to go to file and choose rom. so i can't put in any cheats.

plz help

i cant add cheats i have 1.6 v. i goto cheat option and i right click but it dosent work :( i reinstalled it and still no work i even tryed getting other versions i really need help plz:cry:

Agozer

You get cheats by finding them from other sites or using memory address searches if the emulator provides a cheat searching feature.

Agozer

Uh, just so we'll be n the clear here: What do you mean by "specific cheat option"? Yes, Project64 allows you to put in new cheats or edit the ones that are currently present. I don't know if it allows you to search for memory addresses used for cheats while the game is running, though.

A.I.

Banned
I'm having trouble with Banjo Tooies in game cheats, specifically the JiggyWiggySpecial cheat which opens all world doors. I enter cheat and the cheat shows up on the list on the wall and I then activate it but it doesn't work.

Also has anyone got a save file of the mine completed? I know there is a map of it in the BT FAQ but I'm directionally challenged.

Last edited: