What's new

Project 64 + Retro Bit Adapter = Need Help

Trollsmeesh

Hey guys, I have been looking everywhere for a solution to my problem and hopefully you guys will be my saviors.

I have had Project 64 for a few weeks now and everything was going swimmingly. I started out playing Harvest Moon and the controller was working great. Soon after I downloaded Mystical Ninja Staring Goemon, and once again it was working great. At this point, I figured it was time to get down to some of my favorites. I downloaded The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. Something odd happened when I tried to play the games though; all the controls would work BUT I couldn't make Link run, only walk. I first tried to go through the settings and reset the controller. I then made sure that it was as sensitive as possible. None of it worked, so I figured it was the Rom itself. After a few dozen downloads I found one of Frozen-Roms and now I have a folder full of OoT Roms(Did the same for MM). NONE of them work, so I figure it CAN'T be the Roms. I then tried unplugging the controller and just using my keyboard and lo and behold Link was running. So my question is how do I get the controller to work as well as the keyboard? Also, this doesn't happen on any other games besides OoT and MM. I can run on HM and MNSG.

(Also, I can make him run with the D-Pad but not the joystick. Any ideas? Tired multiple joysticks as well so I don't think it's the controller.)

Thanks for your help.