What's new

Problems

Zantetsu

I have seen from a site that this is the best emu around for the N64, but I have been getting problems with Zelda's Majora's Mask. There have been a lot of graphic problems in it, including when you have to use the telescope. It just shows pitch black, and I don't think the old guy doesn't wash it. When that didn't work I tried plan B, to get the event item via cheating, but there is no PAR in the emu! So now I'm stuck with this part all because of a stupid glitch, unless someone can tell me how to fix this?

edpfister

Zelda: Majora's Mask Graphics Problems

I'm having the exact same problem. Not only does the telescope not show anything but there are cutscenes that are missing and occassional partially invisble characters. I'm using Nemu 0.8 and have a Radeon 9700 Pro. Are there any settings I can try and change to fix this problem?

Kahenraz

Make sure you guys aren't using something other than Lemmy's video plugin. I seem to experience a range of problems with that. I would suggest using one of Jabo's. Try d3d 6 1.5 or d3d 7 1.4.

Last edited:

Lemmy

Can you upload a savestate of the point where the problem occurs? would help me to fix as i didn't even know about it.

Kahenraz

Me? If you want a real kicker try loading up SSB. ;)

Get SSB to work without the txtr messups, get the background images to line up, make sure the player selection button and stop light dosn't dissapear, and most of all, make sure that the static shows on the secret character's images.

THEN and ONLY then will I declare you the n64 video plugin master!! ...ok, master mk2. You get a mountain of brownie points for the geo dumper. :D

:flowers: :flowers:
:flowers: :flowers: