What's new

Problems With Playing Roms On 1964

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatthewSearles

Do you NEED an N64 controller hooked up to your computer in order to play N64 roms? I tried playing some on the 1964 but couldn't get them to work. It can't be an Emulator problem can it?

Clements

You don't need an N64 controller for it to work - a keyboard or PC gamepad is sufficient. If you are having other problems, you will need to give some details about your system, 1964 config, games you want to run etc.

OP
M

MatthewSearles

I tried playing Zelda: Ocearina Of Time on 1964 but it kept saying "No Controller" So this is due to a config of the emulator. All I have to do is config. it? Because if that's it I'll start reading up.

arnalion

Nintendo Fan
I can see that you've made a new acc since you got banned earlier. You'll probably have to config it, select keys etc

OP
M

MatthewSearles

You're Right

You're right. I have made a new account after being banned. I felt that I was banned unreasonably. The reason why I was banned was because I asked if it's ok to ask for links to sites that allow the downloading of roms. I wasn't asking if anyone would give me any links, but if it was allowed.

Toasty

Sony battery
In the future, before asking questions check the rules and use the search feature. This helps avoid redundant posts and bans.

q_armando

I use a Game Cube controller hooked to my PC via a Trio Linker Plus that I got from link-sang and it works a treat !!! I am very glad I decided to get the adapter, now I can fully appreciate those games again !!
BTW the GC analog stick it's the closest thing on earth to the original N64 analog stick !!

Status
Not open for further replies.