What's new

problem :(

SG3

hi everyone, i have started using chankast emu, and its really great (although a little difficult to use sometimes) but i have i problem. i load up my games, but it says i have no memory card. and ive seen the FAQ, thank you very much:angry: , and that didn't work, but i did open the VMS browser and it said that there are two VMS', one has 200 free blocks and the other has 0 free blocks. ive tried deleting one of them but it wont delete. what dhould i do?

OP
S

SG3

Format the VMS files in the Dreamcast BIOS.

how would i do that? sorry, im not very good with hax editor. the only emus ive used in the past are more simple ones like visual boy advance, PJ64 and ZSNESW, so im not very used to stuff like this...

JKKDARK

how would i do that? sorry, im not very good with hax editor. the only emus ive used in the past are more simple ones like visual boy advance, PJ64 and ZSNESW, so im not very used to stuff like this...
Run Chankast without any image mounted. Then you will go to the bios screen and you will notice a an option with a VMU image; select this one and then format the memory cards.

OP
S

SG3

ok, ive run chankast without an image and ( presuming bois screen is "file select," VMU image is a memory card, and format means delete all) formated the VMU.
if thats all wrong (which it most likely is), then please tell me.

OP
S

SG3

oh wait, it does work, thanks!! i was testing it one frogger 2 and it seems that does not let you save. but it works fine on everything else, thank you so much!