What's new

problem with mp3 player/windows media player

Mirey86

Basicly before when i've connected the mp3 player to WMP i've been able to sync files on and they have shown up on the device in windows media player, But when i plugged it in yesterday it said the memory was taken and stuff, but it also said the device has no files on it, when it does, and it works with samsung media studio etc, but that programs terrible.

so does anyone know what it might be.. maybe the files have been converted or somthing? but i'm sure WMP takes all my mp3 files anyway.

i can still put files on it, but i need to be able to see what is on it and to be able to delete the files.

painkiller78

Sorry man, this an emulation forum, not a microsoft windows tech support forum, I think you asked in the wrong place.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Sorry man, this an emulation forum, not a microsoft windows tech support forum, I think you asked in the wrong place.
Why? The topic description of TechTalk stated: "Like Talk of the Town, 'cept even geekier. Hardware discussions, and troubleshooting welcome here."
So it's the right place. Anyone that knows the answer can help him... here, even in an emulation board.

painkiller78

Why? The topic description of TechTalk stated: "Like Talk of the Town, 'cept even geekier. Hardware discussions, and troubleshooting welcome here."
So it's the right place. Anyone that knows the answer can help him... here, even in an emulation board.

Upss, I didn't know, sorry my mistake, I retract what I wrote.