What's new

Problem with Jabo's Plugins

Andreas233223

Since yesterday, everytime I use one of Jabo's D3D Plugins, there is this error message: Direct3D failed to initialize
Error code: 8876086C
D3DERR_INVALIDCALL
I never had this before, but even if I try another of Jabo's Plugins, i get this.
What can I do?

ethangilchrist

Naughty Little Rat
Looks to be a driver issue. Double check to make certain you've got the most recent ones for your video card as well as the most recent version of DirectX. It does seem odd that the problem would happen all of a sudden but that's the best advice I can give without more information.

nmn

Mupen64Plus Dev.
Yeah, this says "drivers" all over it. I would mention the slight possibility of the card not supporting Direct X but then it would run REF anyways so that doesn't work out. Plus, D3DERR_INVALIDCALL hints against errors in the drivers. Actually it would usually hint against errors in the program, but when drivers don't handle something right it could also occur.

So, yeah, I agree with the above. Driver update. Plus, next time, people might be able to see an issue better if you give them at least a minimal amount of info (GFX card would probably be the minimal here)