What's new

Problem with chakast...help me please ;)

Tommyman

Hi Therz,

well...i never got it working... i installed the aspi drivers... first 4.71...then 4.60...read all faqs... tried 100 bios'es right now... but i cant get it to work...everytime i start emulation...the dreamcast logo appears...(tried us,europe,jap bios'es) and then... audio cd menü...all the time... what could it be ?? are my 100 bios'es damaged ? all 100 ? ( actually i got 13 different ) or is there a problem with my games ? i have : chu chu rocket , godzilla and soul calibur...and i am using daemon tools...the version u can download on their page... my system : p4 2,26, GF5200 newest drivers, winxp pro sp2...

thx for any help !

:)

Gelon.com

Que pasa neng!
For the ASPI just use the dll of the NERO. Here is... just put it on system

Last edited:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Oh right... you just posted something against the rules.
Maybe, on your trip here, you forgot to read the BIG FAT text which inclined the rules.
Well, you loss, mate. :evil:
It's the trash for you!

Gelon.com

Que pasa neng!
Doomulation said:
Oh right... you just posted something against the rules.
Maybe, on your trip here, you forgot to read the BIG FAT text which inclined the rules.

Yep, you right, i forget it, sorry

OP
T

Tommyman

hm well...faq tells... 4.71 ...then 4.60.... i did this.... any hints to my problem ???

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
First of all make sure that you selected the xxx CD-ROM interface since you're running windows xp. Then make sure that your games are selfbootable. If they aren't there is a tutorial on how to make them. You can also use the utopia boot disk to run non-selfbootable games.

ImPerfectCel

I have the same problem. I tried the CDRom Interface XXX and I still get the emulator trying to play my sf3: 3rd strike as if it were a music cd.