What's new

Problem Nemu and Zelda Majora's Mask

danielmuba

I have a problem using Nemu64 0.8 and Jabo's Direct3D7 1.40 on Zelda Majora's Mask. Is missing 1/3 of screen. Map shows completely wrong. Please anyone help me.

Clements

Use Jabo's D3D6 1.5.1 that comes with the service pack of Project 64 instead. That is a known issue with the 1.40 plugin.

OP
D

danielmuba

Clements said:
Use Jabo's D3D6 1.5.1 that comes with the service pack of Project 64 instead. That is a known issue with the 1.40 plugin.

There is as error message from Nemu 64 : Error loading library 'Jabo's Direct3D6.dll' . You won't be able to use this plugin.

Clements

Copied msvcr70.dll into the Nemu directory from PJ64?

You could try another plugin such as glNintendo64() if you have a GeForce or Rice's Daedalus. TR64 OpenGL works better than Jabo's 1.40 as well.

habs punk

Banned
Copied msvcr70.dll into the Nemu directory from PJ64?

You could try another plugin such as glNintendo64() if you have a GeForce or Rice's Daedalus. TR64 OpenGL works better than Jabo's 1.40 as well.

first off.... where is this msvcr70.dll
and how do these plugins work? where do i get "jaboo's" plugins etc.? how do i use these plugins once i get them? i dont know much bout computers, im completely lost trying to figure out how to fix the problem i got with the game

Trotterwatch

first off.... where is this msvcr70.dll

In the PJ64 1.5 directory, ie C:/programs/PJ64/

and how do these plugins work? where do i get "jaboo's" plugins etc.?

You put the plugins in the plugins directory of your emulator, and then select them via the plugin options.

To get Jabos plugin you need to download PJ64 - once you have PJ64 (available from the downloads section of this site... scroll down the main page) check the readme to answer most of your other questions.

canadiens

Banned
fuck you trotterwatch
the roms thing was a joke re: your signature, and the rest was trying to figure out what to do, so im trying to figure out how to fix my roms, so what? fuck you again

canadians

Banned
oh, geez, thanks man, im glad you pointed that out to me....
dude, your hilarious, dont watch hockey at all? notice any connection..... habs -- canadiEns
you know, the montreal canadiens.....
you are slow man
btw, you think im gonna run out of email adresses, lol, i could keep going for quite a while, but since i do have a life -- and a class 5 hours from now, im gonna get some sleep
have a nice day

Trotterwatch

Eijit - judging by the standard of your posts, I could easily be excused for jumping to conclusions, re: your stupidity.

Edit...... anyways this is getting nowhere by me replying. I may have been wrong in the first instance, but - this kinda behaviour doesn't endear me to anyone.

Last edited: