What's new

PowerStone1/2, Sonic Adventure, etc.

Teferi

i JUST finally got chankast to work, so i loaded up PowerStone, and it was working GREAT!, except the game was going at 1/2 the speed it should be going to. I saw it say capcom at the beginning, so it ried it with the "capcom hack" mode and it was still moving at the same speed. Do i need to alter something in my configuration, or is this just the speed is houdl accept from this emluator? (a dc emulator that actually WORKS, at least).

Cid

I think it depend on ur system. I'm getting about 40 fps on PowerStone. It doesn't really feel like it is slow at all.

OP
T

Teferi

well, i have a 2.2ghz celeron, 640mb of ram, and a radeon 9200se.

I would rather it have shittier frames (beacuse my frames currently are not bad at all) and run at the normal speed, than have it have good fps and slow.

BountyJedi

well its differtnt in emulators cause it must reach 60 to get fullspeed compared with shooters and stuff which is indepent of fps (just gets choppier)

-Shadow-

Banned
You could try to tickle some fps out of the game , by underclocking the emulated Dreamcast cpu ( the clock speed is controlled by pressing + or - on num-pad )